Year 1 - 6
5-day drama workshop
This workshop explores all aspects of theatre as we make a show together.
Students will participate in developing ideas for scenes, characters, scripts, songs, costume, set and lighting designs.
At the end of the week parents, families and friends can attend the performance where students get to showcase their creation and the skills they have learned.
Pricing 5 day workshop $330
- Session start 9:30am (drop off from 9am)
- Session finish 4:00pm (pick up at 4pm)
- Friday Finish 6:30pm
* Late pick up (after 4:15pm) will incur a late fee
Before/after workshop supervision
- 8:00am – 9:00am (Mon to Thurs) $15 per session
- 4:00pm – 5:30pm (Mon to Thurs) $22.50 per session
- These sessions can be requested when making your booking.
What to bring?
- Participants should wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- A packed lunch and drink.
- A small canteen will be open for drinks and snacks only.
When to arrive?
- The first session will commence at 9:30am.
- The doors will open at 9am.
- Paid before/after workshop supervision is available from 8am and must be pre-booked.